The BAL Products 29033B Top Wind A-Frame Screw 5000 Lb Trailer Tongue Jack is an all screw jack that is equipped with nylon, ball or roller bearings on a hardened steel track. The topwind jack has weight capacity of 5000 lbs and a 2-1/4" post. It is easy to use and is designed for use on travel trailers or pop-ups with an A-Frame tongue. The crank on top can fold down when not in use. The finish keeps it resistant against corrosive elements and it is built to provide you with reliable service. It features a frame bracket to make it easier to hook up to welded on or bolted on tongues.
Top manufacture such as t he Bal Products has designed a jack called the Top Wind A-Frame Trailer tongue jack is jack can hold up to 5000 capacity for any heavy duty lifting. These jacks are made with pride in the USA. Utilizing high strength tubing, these BAL tongue jacks are E-Coated to withstand the elements. This is an excellent tool to bring to any outdoor occasion, it is a very reliable tool that can hold things you never usually get to bring.
- Manufactured from high-strength, low alloy tubing.
- No bolts are supplied.
- Corrosion Protection - Jack Tubes Are Coated With A Rust Inhibitive Process Called E-Coat.
- Precision metal gears - All BAL Jacks incorporate precision molded.
- Heat Treated, Copper Alloyed Metal Gears And Nuts.
- High Performance Bearings.
Protective Lubricant - The internal Screw is coated from top to bottom with all specially formulated lubricant that provides increased protection against wear and corrosion.
- Internal screw shaft cated with protective lubricant to give additional protection.
- Top wind models have a high strength ergonomic handle.
- High Strength Tubing.
- Strong Ergonomic Handle.
- Side wind models have an accessible gear housing making it easier to lubricate and repair.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacter Warranty.
BAL 29033B 5000 lb Topwind Jack