The BAL 29033B Top Wind A-Frame Screw 5000 Lb Trailer Tongue Jack is an all screw jack that is equipped with nylon, ball or roller bearings on a hardened steel track.
- Designed for travel trailers and pop-ups
- Manufactured from high-strength, low alloy tubing.
- Corrosion protection - jack tubes are coated with a rust inhibitive process called e-coat.
- Precision metal gears - all BAL jacks incorporate precision molded.
- Heat treated, copper alloyed metal gears and nuts.
- High-performance bearings. protective Lubricant - The internal Screw is coated from top to bottom with all specially formulated lubricant that provides increased protection against wear and corrosion.
- Internal screw shaft coated with a protective lubricant to give additional protection.
- Top wind models have a high strength ergonomic handle.
- High Strength Tubing.
- Strong Ergonomic Handle.
- Side wind models have an accessible gear housing making it easier to lubricate and repair.
- Weight Capacity: 5000 lbs
- 2-1/4" Post
- 14" Maximum lift
- 8" Retracted height
- 22" Extended height
- 12" Clearance
- Color: Black E-coating finish
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Sold individually
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Made in the USA
BAL Topwind A-Frame Jack - 5000 lb