The Remco Aquajet Variable Speed RV Water Pump is a high-flow unit that is able to deliver 5.3 GPM at 65 PSI. The five-chamber design delivers smooth water flow and the experience of "at home" water pressure and volume. NOTE: for Warranty issues please contact us at 866-332-7881
- Aquajet replaces any OEM pump that operates multiple faucets simultaneously.
- High flow 5 pumping chamber design allows smooth output and less pulsation.
- Variable speed, "just like home" technology provides the best low flow capabilities without hammering or rapid cycling.
- Professional grade, sealed motor.
- Intermittent duty pump - 30-45 minute runtime, 20-minute cool down.
- No accumulator tank is required.
- If an accumulator tank is already installed in your system, either bypass or eliminate it.
- Self-priming up to 13 feet.
- Heavier wire for low amp draw (14 AWG, 12" long, black negative, red positive)
- The outlet check valve prevents city water connection backflow.
- Can run dry without any damage.
- Tested dry for 3 hours saw no defects in components.
- Automatically shuts down if voltage drops below 10V.
- Thermal protection automatically shuts down the pump if temperatures exceed 185-degrees F.
- 5.3 GPM flow rate.
- Max Pressure: 65 PSI.
- Power: 12 VDC.
- Amps: 6.5 amps max.
- Dimensions: 8.89" L x 4.84" W x 4.6" H.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- What's Included in the box: (2) QTS-556 3/4" quick attach fittings with 1/2" MNPT threads and 10 AMP AGC automotive type fuse, and owner manual.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Aquajet Installation Manual
Remco Aquajet Variable Speed 5.3 GPM RV Water Pump