The BatteryMINDer SCC-515-15W is an RV solar battery charger, maintainer and desulfator. It extends the performance and life of up to four, 12 volt lead-acid, maintenance-free, marine deep cycle and sealed AGM batteries of any brand, size or type. It actively monitors your battery's voltage any time the sun is up and the fully automatic desulfator dissolves harmful sulfate that could potentially shorten the life of your battery, by using high frequency pulses.
Solar Controller LED status indicators:
- Programmed to adjust output level several times a second to correctly and efficiently charge the RV battery.
- The long-term float (maintenance) stage can add years of service.
- Increases battery life while protecting against spark, polarity and short circuit.
- LED indicators for charge, polarity reversal and solar power.
- Guarantees full charge without ever overcharging.
- Short circuit, spark and polarity protection.
- Can maintain up to 4 batteries at a time.
- Battery voltage: 12V.
- Charging current: 1.25A.
- Includes: 15 Watt, 1' x 3' amorphous silicon solar panel.
- Comes with:
- 2’ Fused Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector.
- 4' DC cord with quick connector.
- 20' DC solar connector.
- Battery Condition Indicator.
- Mounting hardware.
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year 100% money back guarantee, 5-year “no hassle” on controller only and 2-year on the solar panel.
*Note: Not for use with aviation aircraft. Must have "good" condition batteries to gain the full benefits of using this battery charger, maintainer and desulfator. This BatteryMINDer can charge, maintain and desulfate any type size
lead acid based battery, regardless of construction or brand. It is limited in power (charge current output) by the solar panel (15 watts = 15-
v @ 1.0 amps). Never try to use your SCC015 solar controller with any
other solar panels in excess of 15 watts total, as it can burn out your unit.
- Yellow = Solar Power - Lit when sufficient sunlight is available to
- Red = Polarity Reversed (Battery only) If lit RED, reverse battery
connector wires to battery.
- Green = Battery Charge If lit (solid) battery is being charged/desulfated.
If it blinks (flashes) battery is being maintained and
desulfated (if required).
Battery Charger Comparison Chart
BatteryMINDer Solar Charger Controller 12 Volt with 15 Watt Panel