The Bigfoot AC-FT1 Ford Transit 350 Class C Automatic Leveling System is designed for specific vehicles and their leveling system application (cylinder size, frame & ride height, etc.) One weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American made marine pump & motor wrapped in a steel housing, allows the unit to be mounted outside in the elements so it does not take up storage space.
- The only hydraulic leveling system available in the U.S. market for this chassis.
- Fits Motorhomes built on the 2013 and newer Ford Transit 350/350HD Gas/Diesel cutaway chassis.
- Note: This does not fit the one-piece uni-body vans.
- Patent-pending bolt-on design, no frame drilling or modification required.
- One-touch, automatic leveling control, levels vehicle in 60-90 seconds.
- Manual mode allows you to operate cylinders individually or in pairs.
- One-touch, automatic retract button and “all up” indication on panel.
- Safety alarm feature to warn you before you drive off if cylinders are deployed.
- Single, marine-grade hydraulic pump wrapped in steel housing mounts under the vehicle so no valuable
- storage space is used.
- May be used with RV SnapPad BF-7 jack pads, see BF7SP4
- (4) Powder-coated cylinders rated to lift 8,000 pounds per cylinder with 13” of travel backed by a lifetime
- Factory installation is available by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan.
- System Weight: 140 lbs.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty On Cylinders, 2 Years On Parts, 1 Year On Labor.
- Made in the USA.
Bigfoot Ford Transit 350 Class C Automatic Leveling System