The Bigfoot QEIM-14 Manual Leveling System for P-30 Class A (Gas Chassis) Motorhome features a central pump design. This manual hydraulic leveling system features a control panel that allows you the ability to operate all four cylinders simultaneously or individually to get your coach level. Emergency retract button retracts all four jacks simultaneously in emergency situations. This system includes everything needed to be installed on your coach.
- Individual power units at each leveler mean nearly 4x the pump life compared to ordinary central pump systems.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- Four powder-coated cylinders capable of lifting 12,000 pounds each with 14" of stroke
- Four weatherproof hydraulic power units, each with American-made marine pumps & motors wrapped in a steel housing for protection from road spray.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- The Manual Leveling System includes everything needed to be installed on your Gas Class A Motorhomes.
- (2) QEI-14 12,000 lb rated cylinders with (2) long front standard mounting brackets
- (2) QEI-14 12,000 lb rated cylinders with (2) long rear standard mounting brackets
- All necessary components and hardware are included for a complete installation
- Important: Any existing frame brackets must be removed prior to installation.
- It may be used with RV SnapPad BF-7 jack pads, see BF7SP4
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty On Cylinders, 2 Years On Parts, 1 Year On Labor.
- Made in America.
Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
Bigfoot Manual Leveling System For P-30 Class A Gas Motorhome