The Blue Ox BX1682 Baseplate For 1999-2007 Chevy Suburban 1500 is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Chevy dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Fits the following vehicles:
- 1999NS-2007 Chevrolet & GMC Pickup 1500 Classic (2WD & 4WD, No Heavy Duty)
- 1999NS-06 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 2000-06 Chevy Tahoe 1500
- 2000-06 GMC Yukon 1500 (XL, XLT, SLT) (Denali)
- 2002-06 Chevy Avalanche
- 2002-06 Cadillac Escalade (Incl. EXT)
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 2 hours.
- Part Number: BX1682
- Tab Height: 17"
- Tab Width: 30.25"
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Be sure to confirm the weight of your individual vehicle before towing. Some models, depending on options and lead, may exceed the weight rating of specific tow bars. Always ensure both your tow bar and hitch are adequately rated for the vehicle’s overall weight.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 1999-2007 Chevy Suburban 1500