The Equalizer Systems 8073UPS Class C Manual Leveling System (Ford & Chevy Chassis) has the same top quality components as the Auto-Level System, now available in a manually controlled system. It utilizes four two-way hydraulic cylinders and this manual option allows you to extend and retract the jacks.
Note: Please advise in the Order Notes when ordering online, or let your Customer Service Representative know, what length hose you need. They come in increments of 2'. Not getting hoses and ordering them later will result in a shipping fee for you, the customer. To avoid this, pre-measure before ordering.
- Fits on any 2010 or newer Class C Motor home on a Ford and Chevy chassis.
- One pump operates all legs and can be mounted virtually anywhere
- Audible and visual prompts warn of “drive-off” situations on motorized vehicles
- Allows you to extend and retract all cylinders at once or one at a time
- Stow legs quickly and easily with All Retract
- Easy to operate manual override available
- 12 or 24 volt systems
- Total weight capacity: 30,000 lbs., 7,500 lbs per jack
- Kit includes: (2) 13" front jacks, (2) 13" rear jacks, complete pump with manual override, manual level control and all harness and hoses
- Kit will come with weld on brackets to mount the legs to the Ford chassis. It also comes with a pump mount bracket to mount the hydraulic pump.
Equalizer Systems Class C Manual Leveling System