The Equalizer 8073UPS Class C Manual Leveling System (Ford & Chevy Chassis) has the same top quality components as the Auto-Level System, just in a manual system. It utilizes four two-way hydraulic cylinders and this manual option allows you to extend and retract the jacks.
Other items this kit will come with is weld on brackets to mount the legs to the ford chassis. It also comes with a pump mount bracket to mount the hydraulic pump.
- Fits class C motor homes with ford and chevy chassis.
- One pump operates all legs and can be mounted virtually anywhere.
- Audible and visual prompts warn of “drive-off” situations on motorized vehicles.
- Allows you to extend and retract all cylinders at once or one at a time.
- Stow legs quickly and easily with All Retract.
- Easy to operate manual override available.
- This kit includes:
- 13″ stroke front jacks.
- 13″ stroke rear jacks.
- Complete pump with manual override.
- Manual level control.
- All harness and hoses.
- 12 or 24 volt systems.
- Please note the hose size you require at that time of ordering, hoses are in 2' measurements.
- Total weight capacity: 30,000 lbs.
- 7,500 lbs. per cylinder.
Fitments: This Manual Leveling kit is designed for any 2010 or newer Class C Motorhome on a Ford and Chevy chassis.
Equalizer Class C Manual Leveling System