The Roadmaster 522 Falcon All Terrain Tow Bar is the perfect tow bar for you if you need to tow your car behind your RV. With the self-supporting quick-disconnect system, a single person can connect or disconnect in seconds.
Tow Bar Comparison Chart
- Large hookup radius; does not have to be perfectly lined up with tow vehicle.
- "Freedom Latch" non-binding technology releases the tow bar at any angle or bind.
- 5 pounds of force against the latch equals 2,000 pounds of force against the lock.
- Smooth operation with self-lubricating nylon bushings.
- Adjustable inner arms for easy maneuverability.
- Full-length steel crossbar.
- RV mounted with storage latch when not in use.
- Safety cables and power cords can be strung through built-in channel guides for protection and a clean look.
- No ball mount to drag.
- Powder-coated finish, 500-hour salt spray tested.
- Weight Capacity: 6,000 lbs
- Mounts into a 2" receiver.
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Does not include safety chains and power cord (see frequently bought together section below).
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Note: Check with your vehicle manufacturer to make sure you can tow 4 wheels down.
Roadmaster Falcon All Terrain Tow Bar - 6,000 Lbs