The Blue Ox BX2645 Baseplate For 2013-2019 Ford Flex is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Ford dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Fits the following vehicles:
- 2013-15 Lincoln MKS w/ Adaptive Cruise & EcoBoost
- 2013-19 Lincoln MKT w/ Adaptive Cruise & EcoBoost
- 2013-19 Ford Flex w/ Adaptive Cruise & EcoBoost
- Approx Installation Time: 3 hours.
- Part Number: BX2645
- Tab Height: 15"
- Tab Width: 20"
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of the bumper (fascia, plastic and/or grill).
- Requires some minor drilling.
- The baseplate has non-24” spaced attachment tabs. This requires either a motorhome mounted tow bar or an adapter to utilize a car mounted tow bar. Tow bar adapters are not to be used for vehicles weighing over 5,000 lbs.
Blue Ox Base Plate Ford Flex Includes Adaptive Cruise & EcoBoost