The Blue Ox BX2633 Baseplate For 2012-2014 Ford Focus S/SE/SEL/Titanium Hatchback/Sedan is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Ford dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Fits 2012 thru 2014 Ford Focus, S, SE, SEL, Titanium (hatchback and sedan, no adaptive cruise).
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Part Number: BX2633
- Tab Height: 14.5"
- Tab Width: 17.5"
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Instructions and installation hardware included
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Find your base plate here
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of the bumper (fascia, plastic and/or grill)
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Requires some trimming of the air dam.
- The baseplate has non-24” spaced attachment tabs. This requires either a motorhome mounted tow bar or an adapter to utilize a car mounted tow bar. Tow bar adapters are not to be used for vehicles weighing over 5,000 lbs.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 2012-2014 Ford Focus S/SE/SEL/Titanium Hatchback/Sedan