The Blue Ox BX1711 Baseplate For 2014-2015 GMC Sierra 1500 is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your GMC dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 1 hour.
- Part Number: BX1711.
- Tab Height: 18.5"
- Tab Width: 32.5"
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Requires some trimming of the air dam.
- Tow hooks must be removed and remain off after installation.
- Be sure to confirm the weight of your individual vehicle before towing.
Some models, depending on options and lead, may exceed the
weight rating of specific tow bars. Always ensure both your towbar
and hitch are adequately rated for the vehicle’s overall weight.
- Soft bottom edge of bumper must be compressed rearward about
Blue Ox Baseplate For 2014-2015 GMC Sierra 1500 (Includes Denali)