Additional Product Information
Dryer wall outlet must be located within 36" of service cord entry and accessible when the dryer is mounted in position.
Special Installation Requirements
Alcove or Closet Installation:
• If your dryer is approved for installation in an alcove or closet, it will be stated on a label on the dryer back.
• The dryer MUST be exhausted to the outside.
• Minimum clearances between dryer cabinet and adjacent walls or other surfaces are: 0" either side, 3" front and rear
• Minimum vertical space from floor to overhead cabinets, ceilings, etc. is 52”.
• Closet doors must be louvered or otherwise ventilated and must contain a minimum of 60 sq. in. of open area equally distributed. If this closet contains both a washer and a dryer, doors must contain a minimum of 120 sq. in. of open area equally distributed.
• No other fuel-burning appliance shall be installed in the same closet with a gas dryer.
Bathroom or Bedroom Installation:
• The dryer MUST be exhausted to the outdoors.
• The installation must conform with the local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Electric Code and National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223
for gas dryers.
Minimum Clearances other than Alcove or Closet Installation:
• Minimum clearances to combustible surfaces, 0" both sides, 3" rear