The Heng's 95502 Nuflex 311 Caulk Sealant - 10 oz. is designed with ease of application in mind. Specially formulated neutral cure sealant designed to seal joints when installing roof vents, air conditioning units, skylights, satellite antennas and anything else that you may install on trailer or RV roofs.
Features: This sealant will adhere easily to most common substrates without the use of a primer, forming a tight bond between the joints and will remain permanently flexible after application.
- Self-Leveling Silicone Sealant
- Skinning Butyl Rubber.
- Exterior Or Interior Use.
- Adheres To Many Dissimilar Building Materials.
- The Ideal Exterior Weathering Sealant.
- Easily Applied.
- Will Not Crack Over Time.
- Will Not Stain The Substrate Surface.
Ideal For Sealing Narrow Seams.
- Color: white
How to use: Cut tip off the tube. Apply the sealant to the area that needs sealed. Press the jointed area together. Allow sealant to cure at least 2 hours before exposure to water.
Nuflex Caulk Sealant