With just a snap, quickly install the AquaLock Hose Barb Stackable Elbow on hot or cold water lines! Works with copper, CPVC, PEX, and CTS-rated pipes. These quick-connect fittings from AquaLock are designed and manufactured for many years of trouble-free service.
- Fitting Type: Uni-Directional Flow
- Designed and manufactured in polysulfone, a high-performance thermal plastic material
- The quick-connect design allows for installation without tools
- Rotates under pressure after installation for high flexibility during installation.
- Can be used for hot and cold water applications, including behind-the-wall applications.
- Works with the following types of pipe: copper, CPVC, PEX, and CTS-rated pipes.
- Inlet Size 1: 1/2" Copper Tube
- Outlet Size 2: 1/2" Copper Tube
- Inlet Connection Type: Tube End
- Outlet Connection Type: Tube End
- Connection Type: Push to connect.
- Maximum BAR: 17.25
- Maximum PSI: 250
- Maximum Working Temperature: 75 degrees F / 24 degrees C.
- Minimum Working Temperature: 33 degrees F / 0.56 degrees C.
- Color: Off White with a matte finish.
- Angle: Straight
- Material: Polysulfone (high-performance thermal plastic)
- Weight: 0.05 lbs.
- FDA approved and certified NSF-61, NSF-14, CSA B137.5, ASTM F877, IGC 188-04C, and the Uniform Plumbing Code (U.P. Code)
- Limited 25-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Previously known as Sea Tech 013540-10
- Note: It is recommended that all threaded connections be made with Teflon tape only.
AquaLock Hose Barb Stackable Elbow 1/2" CTS x 1/2" HB