The Husky Towing Slider provides 10" of travel forward and back for a 26K W fifth wheel hitch, creating enough clearance between your tow vehicle and trailer in order to safely complete slow or sharp turns.
- Slides smoothly along a single composite rail, eliminating noise and wear.
- Reduced metal-to-metal contact for less noise during operation.
- Composite rail will not rust like metal wheels.
- Innovative no-bind latching mechanism.
- Compatible with Silver or Black Series 26K W fifth wheel hitches.
- Installs in current 4-bolt and 10-bolt base rails with a 20-5/8" footprint.
- The ergonomic handle is easy to operate over your truck's side rails.
- The handle can always be moved to the unlocked position, regardless of the angle of your truck or trailer.
- Travel distance of 10" forward and back.
- Towing Weight (GTW): 26,000 lbs.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a powder-coated finish.
- Powder-coated finish is rated for 500 hours of salt fog resistance.
- Base rails and bracket kit not included, see parts 30686 and 31563.
- Requires the following tools: drill*, 5/8" drill bit*, needle nose pliers, 7/16" wrench and socket, 9/16" wrench and socket, 16mm wrench, 3/4" wrench and socket, and a torque wrench capable of at least 150 ft-lbs.
- *These tools are only required if you do not have a center bolt kit installed in your base rails.
- Meets SAE J2638 requirements.
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Limited 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty, Or 90-Day Warranty On Commercial Use.
Husky Towing Composite Slider For 26KW Fifth Wheel Hitch