The Husky Towing Brake Assembly is a self-adjusting electric trailer brake assembly, making it safer to brake with your trailer during emergency panic stops. This brake assembly replaces Axle Tek and Dexter electric brakes.
- Brake auto-set corrects clearance during every stop.
- Provides optimal brake lining and magnet wear.
- Designed for the left-hand side (driver side) of your trailer.
- Comes fully assembled ready to bolt on.
- Drum brake type.
- Fits the following flange patterns:
- 3" hole diameter x 4-holes x 4" bolt center on 7" and 10" brakes.
- 3.25" hole diameter x 5-holes x 3.88" bolt center on 12" brakes.
- Axle Weight Capacity: 3500 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10" D x 2-1/4" W.
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- CSA certified.
- Includes a backing plate, shoe and lining kit, magnet kit, adjusting screw and spring hardware.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Husky Towing Self-Adjusting Electric Brake Assembly - 10" x 2-1/4" - 3500 Lbs - Left Hand