The Husky Towing Jack is a brute power electric tongue jack with a lift capacity of 4500 lbs. It features an advanced ball screw for low rolling friction, providing superior lifting capacity while reducing friction, amperage draw, and motor wear.
- Fits any A-frame couplers.
- 20mm ball screw design creates less heat, reduces noise, and extends motor and jack life.
- Fast travel speed of 10" in 38 seconds.
- Low 25 amp current draw at full load.
- Includes a wireless remote control for operation up to 40 ft away.
- Hardened steel gears for durability.
- UV and water resistant cover.
- Features SmartStop technology which shuts off the motor at the end of the stroke.
- Universal plug storage bracket protects the trailer cord end from inclement weather.
- 3-sided high-output LED light system.
- Retracted Height: 8-1/2".
- Extended Height: 26-1/2".
- Maximum Lift: 18".
- 6" drop-down leg.
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft of #10 gauge wire.
- Foot Pad Diameter: 5-1/2".
- Runs on 12 volts DC.
- Jack Diameter: 2-1/4".
- Also known as HB4500R.
- Weight: 27.75 lbs.
- Includes (1) in-line circuit breaker, (1) remote control, (1) manual crank handle (1) emergency brake release handle, (1) bubble level, (1) adjustable leg with foot pad, (1) lynch pin, star washers, and wireless remote.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty On Residential Usage, Or Limited 6-Month Warranty On Commercial Usage.
Husky Towing Brute Power Tongue Jack With Remote - 4500 Lbs