JT's Strong Arm Stabilizer system is a one time, permanent installation that virtually eliminates chassis movement in 5th Wheels with less than 58" between the front landing gear. The patented Strong Arm Stabilizer System is designed to attach to the rear scissor jacks and the front landing gear to eliminate front to back and side to side movement. Each kit contains (6) stabilizer tubes and all the hardware needed to complete the installation - (4) attach to the front landing gear and (2) on the rear. 2 year warranty
Things you'll love about JT's Strong Arm Leveling Jack Stabilizer Kit
- Designed to attach to scissor jacks and eliminate that front to back and side to side movement.
- Easy Installation on All Types of RV leveling Jacks
- Using a unique system of brackets, the Strong Arm attaches to any of the three main types of jacks found on RVs:
- 2 year warranty
- Includes: (6) stabilizer tubes for landing gear 58" or less apart in the front and all the hardware needed to complete the installation - (4) attach to the front of the coach and (2) on the rear.
- Bolt-on DIY Installation
- One-time permanent installation
- Nothing to tear down or stow away
- Easy to set-up: telescopes into place when jacks are lowered, simply tighten the T-Handles.
JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer System 5th Wheel Kit - Less Than 58"