The Coleman Mach 8 Cub 47201B876 is a low profile RV rooftop air conditioner for less drag and better fuel efficiency. Features two motors, allowing for the same amount of BTUs on both high and low speeds.
NOTE: Requires a Ceiling Assembly if switching brands or first-time installations (sold separately).
- Ultra-quiet at low speed and has the highest airflow at high speed.
- Backward compatible with any Coleman Mach air conditioner.
- Installs easily from the roof for ducted top down mounted systems.
- Operates even at desert conditions of 120° F.
- Has the largest BTU resistance heater of any RV air conditioner.
- Features a molded one-piece fiberglass base pan.
- Cooling/Heating Capacity: 9,200 BTU.
- Electrical Rating: 115 VAC, 60 HZ, 1 Phase.
- Compressor: 8.9.
Indoor Motor High/Low: 1.2 / 0.7.
Outdoor Motor: 1.6.
- 11.2 (low fan speed) 11.7 (high fan speed)
- Max potential startup: 29.25 amps.
- Running Watts @ A.R.I. Standard: 1270.
Running Watts @ Desert Condition: 1550.
Running Watts-Electric Heat Strip: 1748.
Compressor Locked Rotor Amps: 58.4.
Metering Device: Bi-Flow Restrictor.
Refrigerant Charge - R-410A: 14.75 oz.
Evaporator Air Delivery (CFM): 300 - High Speed
- Electric Heat Strip Capacity (sold separately): 6,000 BTU.
- Note: The electric heat strip is not included, refer to part 62763 if needed.
- Exterior shroud dimensions: 41.1" length, 28.4" width, 8.25" height.
- Interior shroud dimensions: 20.1" length, 19.9" width, 2.2" depth.
- Weight: 100 lbs.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Important Shipping Info: If you are shipping to a residence and or need a lift gate (help getting the product off the truck), please let the carrier know when they call to set up the delivery date. This Product Ships by Ground Only.
Coleman Mach 8 Cub RV Rooftop Air Conditioner - 9,200 BTU - White