The On The Go Double Standard Portable Water Softener is an easy to use unit providing soft water for up to about 40 days with low-cost operation.
- Designed for any type of RV.
- Double standard model features 16,000 grains per unit softening.
- Prevents scale build-up and rust stains inside your water lines.
- Improves taste and odor in your drinking water.
- No tools or electricity required.
- Increases the lifespan of your appliances.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Integrated carrying handle for easier transport.
- Large top opening makes it easy to add salt.
- Softens 640-1600 gallons before requiring regeneration (up to ~40 days).
- Regeneration Time: 30 minutes.
- Can regenerate from potassium chloride or table salt.
- Life Span: 7-10 years.
- Resin Type: Premium High-Grade Capacity.
- 3.0 GPM flow rate.
- Tank Size: 0.52 cubic ft.
- Operating Pressure: 120 PSI.
- Operating Temperature: 35-degrees Fahrenheit - 110-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dimensions: 22" height x 9.5" diameter
- Weight (when empty): 32 lbs.
- Includes hardness test strips, storage inlet/outlet caps, handle, inlet hi-flow shutoff flow valve, inlet and outlet hose adapters, back-flush adapter, and a high pressure 4 ft white drinking hose.
- Owner's Manual
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
On The Go Double Standard Portable Water Softener