The Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C Hardwire 50 Amp RV Surge Protector provides full RV protection against all adverse power conditions. You will feel secure with multi-mode surge, voltage, polarity and lost/open neutral protection. Each unit includes a digital display, scrolling continuously through the power source information: Voltage(s), current, frequency, error code, and previous error code (if applicable).
Product Note: This product is shipped with the remote digital display, cable and all hardware inside the RV Surge Protector unit. Just simply remove the lid to find all the contents.
- High & Low Voltage Protection
(Low <104, High 132>) - the device will automatically shut down if the voltage goes below or above these numbers.
- Frequency Protection - deviates +/- 9 hertz from 60 cycles per second, the EMS will shut down power.
- Integrated Digital Readout
- Open Ground Protection - the EMS will read an error code of E-2 and power will not be allowed to the RV.
- Polarity Protection - the EMS will not allow power to the RV and the error code will read E-1.
- Lost/Open Neutral Protection - the display will not light, and the EMS will not allow power to the RV.
- Previous Error Indication - allows you to see the previous error and why it interrupted power.
- Remote Digital Display - Shows voltage, current, frequency, error codes and previous errors.
- Built-in adjustable time delays for A/C compressor - one is a 136-seconds (02:16) time delay and the other is 15 seconds.
- Voltage Meter
- Frequency Meter
- Built-in: Surge Fault Indication
and Amperage Meter
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Accidental 240V protection.
- Thermally Protected
- Operating Temperatures | -40°C to + 105°C
- Surge Protection | 5-mode / 3,580J / 88,000A - full surge protection L-N, L-G, L-L and N-G.
- Ratings | 240V / 50A / 12,000W
- Dimensions | 9" L x 5" W x 4" H.
- Remote Display Dimensions: 3" L x 2" H x 3/4" depth.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in USA.
Check out our Surge Protection Comparison Guide to help make your buying decision easier.
Progressive Industries Hardwire Surge Protector 50 Amp