The RV Airflow System is a non-electrical, non-mechanical device that eliminates air friction and turbulence, allowing your roof-mounted air conditioner to operate at its designed capacity.
- Important Note: You must include the year, make, and model of your RV in the comments during checkout. If this info is not provided, you will be contacted before your order is fulfilled.
- Fits the following models: Dometic Brisk II Air.
- Compatible with WackO A/C Silencer, see DA100
- Increases your A/C air volume, which helps cool your RV interior faster.
- Balances airflow throughout your RV.
- Improves efficiency, cutting down on energy costs.
- Reduces the noise of your A/C unit by about 3 dB, so you don't need to blast your TV to hear the sound.
- Virtually eliminates the potential of evaporator freeze-ups.
- Reduction of air friction helps extend the life of your A/C components.
- Lightweight module won't increase the load on your RV.
- Captures 100% of the air and directs it in an optimized way into your RVs existing ductwork.
- Installs into the plenum, the space between the bottom of your A/C unit and cover plate.
- Constructed of 3 lb expanded polystyrene (EPS), the highest density available.
- Highly durable, temperature and water-resistant, and prevents bacteria and mold growth.
- Contains no CFC, HCFC, or HFC blowing agents or formaldehyde.
- Chemically inert, does not produce gas or contaminating leachates.
- 100% recyclable.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
RV Airflow System For Dometic Brisk II Air Conditioner