This Shoreline Hose Reel is designed to eliminate the hassle and mess of storing your fresh water hose. Shoreline motorized hose reels feature an IAMPO Approved to NSF Standards kink-free drinking water safe hose. Listed for potable water applications. No other hose reel device retrieves more quickly or stores more compactly. Pull the hose and it free-spools off the reel...you only pull off what you need. To retrieve, push the button. Save space, time and back breaking energy with this compact and cost effective hose management system.
- Reel free spools for hose removal and is powered in by drive motor
- Dimensions - 10.09" W x 11.5" D x 13" H
- Spool sides and core are aluminum
- Side frames power coated galvanized steel
- Brass rotator and fittings - no plastic parts
- Hose easily replaced with standard hand tools
- Saves space, time and back breaking energy
- Weight - 16 lbs. with hose
- Drive system: 12 VDC or 24 VDC chain drive gear motor. No clutches – system always engaged
- Amp Draw: 4-6 Amps in normal operation. Up to 12 Amps in locked rotor condition – motor overload trips between 10-12 Amps depending on duration.
- Hose Capacity - 40 Foot (1/2" diameter hose)
- Standard 3/4 inch threaded fitting for a standard hose.
- Output to coach is 1/2 inch MPT
- Includes Hose Reel and RV2100 Rocker Switch Kit.
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Shoreline Reels Motorized RV Drinking Water Hose Reel