The AP Products 005-5300-L RV Lighted Assist Handles adds a friendly glow of welcome in the dark night while entering and exiting your RV. Comes complete with chrome top and bottom gasket. Includes mounting screws for easy installation.
Why choose this Lighted RV Assist Handle? When entering and exiting your RV, trailer or camper, it can be a dangerous task when it is dark out. Unlike ordinary RV handles without a light, you can clearly see the handle, allowing you to get a firm grip when going up or down the steps. Also this will illuminate the outside of the step area on your RV, so you can see the steps slightly. This handle has a strong and durable design creating a safe way for your family and friends to enter and exit your RV.
- 12V lighted assist handle features chrome plated end caps.
- Is for current assisted handles or a new installation.
- Internal low wattage bulb lights up 1-1/4" solid straight acrylic handle.
- Ergonomically formed RV entry handle.
- Overall length: 17-1/2".
- Top screw hole to bottom screw hole: 16-1/2".
- Handle: 12".
- Bracket - Top to Bottom: 4".
- Bracket - Between Screw holes: 3-1/2".
- Includes wiring that you connect to existing 12 volt wiring for the lights to work in the handle.
- Bulbs are not replaceable.
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
AP Products RV Lighted Assist Handle