This is a complete 4 pack of RV SnapPad BF-10 pads. If you need to replace a lost or damaged pad, please see the single BF-10 Snappad here.
Warning: Installing SnapPads on non-compatible products will result in voiding the warranty.
- Sold as a pack of (4) BF-10 Snappads.
- Designed for Bigfoot 4-point leveling systems with 10" octagon-shaped feet.
- Compatible Rigs: Class A, Class B, Class C Motorhomes, Fifth Wheels, Travel Trailers
- Compatible Leveling Systems: Bigfoot Hydraulic Levelers
- Common Compatible Brands: Bluebird, Carriage, Coachmen, Evergreen, Georgie Boy, Gulf Stream, Haulmark, Jayco, KZ, New Horizons, Newmar, Nexus, NuWa, Prime Time, Winnebago.
- Inside Diameter: 10-3/8"
- Top Overall Diameter: 11-7/8
- Bottom Overall Diameter: 13-3/16"
- Height: 2.75"
- Pad Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Pad Color: Black.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
RV SnapPad BF-10 Permanent RV Jack Pad - 4 Pack - 10" Bigfoot 4-Point Leveling System
How To Install:
1. Simply place the SnapPad underneath the metal foot of your RV. Note: SnapPads are easier to install with two people.
2. Lower the foot into the cavity and continue to apply pressure until the lip wraps over the edge of the foot. You'll know it's in place by the distinctive snap. We recommend using dish soap around the inner lip to help snap it into place.
Warning: Do not use petroleum-based lubricants (ex: silicone or WD 40), as this can erode the SnapPad.
3. Now your SnapPads are permanently installed and ready to effortlessly level your RV across any surface.
4. Should your SnapPad not install, raise your foot 3-4", place a shim on the side of the pad, and lower the foot. The shim will help snap the pad into place.
Caution: Be sure to keep your fingers away from pinch points while installing your SnapPad.