The RV SnapPad PRIME is a jack pad that permanently attaches to the footpads of your RV's leveling system. The jack pads can be installed in minutes and increase stability by making your leveling system's footpad larger and conforming to uneven terrain like gravel. Features anti-slip rubber meaning no more popping jacks or slipping in high winds or on slick surfaces.
NOTE: Not compatible with HWH, Equalizer, Atwood, Bigfoot, or RVA Jacks
- Designed for Power Gear and Kwikee leveling jacks with four 10" round feet.
- Compatible with Class A Rigs, Alfa, American Coach, Fleetwood, Holiday Rambler, Monaco, National, Winnebago.
- Compatible Leveling Systems: Power Gear, and Kwikee.
- Permanent jack pad and leveler
- Water drainage channel help remove excess water
- Rubber dampens vibrations
- Protects against electrical surges
- Non-direct lightning strikes
- Protects your driveway from rust marks
- Anti-slip material works on all surfaces
- Easy one-time installation
- Environmentally friendly as it is made from recycled tires
- Pad Color: Black
- Pad Weight: 8.9 lbs per pad
- Dimensions: 13.25" Diameter x 2.75" Height
- Adds 1” of thickness to jack foot
- Surface Area: +31.6%
- Shake tested to 50Gs
- Temperature tested to 120 and -40 degrees F
- Sold in packs of 4
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Warning: Installing SnapPads on non-compatible products will result in voiding the warranty.
RV SnapPad PRIME 10" Permanent RV Jack Pad - Power Gear & Kwikee Leveling Systems