The SaveAJack steel quick release system is specifically designed to protect your RV's stabilizer jacks during travel. You no longer have to worry about bottoming out your RV or trailer and damaging your jacks again. SaveAJack allows you to remove your jacks from your camper and store them while traveling giving you the piece of mind knowing that you have that added clearance. SaveAJack is a permanent steel bracket that mounts directly to the frame of your RV. Once installed the quick release cotter pins allow you to add and remove your jacks in seconds.
- High Quality Scissor Jack Mounting Brackets for Quick Release Scissor Jack Removal
- Install where ever scissor jacks are prone to drag such as small ATV trailers, Class C RV's, travel trailers, 5th wheels and toyhauler doors.
- Powder coated black to avoid rust
- Saveajack has elongated holes to allow a universal fit and will fit most brands of scissor type stabilizer jacks.
- Dimensions: 9" W x 2" H
- Kit includes 2 SaveAJack brackets and mounting hardware (Scissor Jacks not included)
SaveAJack is a quick release system designed specifically for scissor type
stabilizers. Simply install SaveAJack with the included hardware on your 5th
Wheel, Travel Trailer, RV or Toyhauler and then slide your jacks on after
arriving at your destination. A simple cotter pin locks the jacks in
Savejack consists of two brackets. The top bracket attaches to your vehicle
using self drilling screws which are provided. (Note: SaveAJack is made of cold
rolled steel and may be welded if desired) The bottom bracket attaches with
carriage bolts and flanged nuts also provided. After sliding the jack into the
top bracket secure them into place with the 2 cotter pins which are included as
Typical stabilizer jacks hang four to five inches below your vehicles frame.
They are susceptible to damage when driving on uneven surfaces and steep
driveways. SaveAJack allows for the easy removal of stabilizers when moving your
RV thus preventing damage. SaveAJack has elongated holes to allow a
universal fit and will fit most brands of scissor type stabilizer jacks and will
install on RV's with at least a 2" wide frame.
SaveAJack Quick Release Jack Saver