- Single refill kit.
- Refill for OTG2-DDI Deionizer.
- High grade duel bed resin.
- Purifies water through ion exchange technology.
- Produces approximately 460 gallons of water with the Deionizer.
- Can produce up to 1150 gallons depending on Total Dissolved Solids.
- Gives a spot free rinse every time.
- Shelf life: 18 - 24 months.
- Note: is not interchangeable with CR Spotless.
- Includes resin, funnel, lubricant, distributor cap and instructions.
Duel Bed Resin Deionizer Refill Kit by On The Go
This On The Go Duel Bed Resin Deionizer Refill Kit is the kit you need, for a refill on the cation and anion resin for your On The Go OTG2-DDI Portable Water Deionizer. It includes everything you need to refill your tank, a single time and the installation is quick and easy. This will give you approximately 460 gallons of purified water, the ability to rinse 15 - 38 RVs before having to replace the resin. This resin for the deionizer will give your vehicle a spot free rinse every time.
In order to have a spot free rinse on your RV or any vehicle, you must get rid of the dissolved minerals. The duel bed standard deionizer is made up of dual tanks using two different resin products. The water flows through the first resin tank removing cations such as calcium, iron and magnesium and then through the second resin tank removing anions such as fluoride and sulfate. The result is mineral-free purified water that leaves no water spotting after rinsing a clean RV.
What is deionization?
Deionization is when almost all mineral ions are removed from the water, such as cations and anions. Some of the cations that get removed are sodium, calcium, iron and copper and the anions are chloride and sulfate. It has a chemical process in which hydrogen ions and hydroxide ions are exchanged for dissolved minerals. This creates a high purity water very similar to distilled water.
Application: demineralization units.
Appearance: spherical beads.
Component: duel bed design.
Moisture retention: 48% - 54%.
Mean size typical: 0.60 - 0.85 mm.
Temp. limit: 212 F.
Spec. gravity: 1.07 g/ml.