The Bigfoot BO2R-MBFR Sprinter 3500 2 Cylinder Rear Stabilizing System is a simple way to stabilize your RV at any campsite while saving weight, time and money. It has an easy bolt-on installation with no drilling and once installed, it is hardly visible leaving you with a sleek look.
Note: Sprinter systems are only good for a 3500 cutaway chassis.
- Save weight, installation time & cost over a four-point system.
- Complete bolt-on installation, no drilling!
- Works with factory exhaust, no exhaust modification required!
- Rocker switch control operates the jacks in unison to resist frame twist or slide-out damage.
- Simple Press & Hold operation to extend or retract.
- (2) powder coated cylinders capable of lifting 8,000 pounds each with 13" of stroke.
- (1) weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American made marine pump & motor wrapped in a steel housing.
- Complete bolt-on installation, no drilling.
- Works with factory exhaust, no exhaust modification required.
- Does not interfere with the spare tire.
- All necessary components and hardware for a complete installation.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Sprinter 3500 2 Point Rear Stabilizing System