With just a snap, quickly install the AquaLock Stackable Branch Tee on hot or cold water lines! These quick-connect fittings from AquaLock are designed and manufactured for many years of trouble-free service. Produced of polysulfone, a high-performance thermal plastic material, the AquaLock quick-connect design allows for quick and easy connections without the use of installation tools. Manufacturer Note: It is recommended that all threaded connections be made with Teflon tape only.
- Fitting type: Stackable Branch Tee
- With Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) O-Ring
- Designed and manufactured in polysulfone, a high-performance thermal plastic material
- The quick-connect design allows for installation without tools
- Works with the following types of pipe: copper, CPVC, PEX, and CTS-rated pipes.
- End Size 1: 1/2" Copper Tube
- End Size 2: 1/2" Copper Tube Male Stem
- End Type 1: Female Quick Connect
- End Type 2: Male Stem
- Connection Type: Push to connect.
- Maximum BAR: 17.25
- Maximum PSI: 250
- Maximum Working Temperature: 75 degrees F / 24 degrees C.
- Minimum Working Temperature: 33 degrees F / 0.56 degrees C.
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Off White
- Fitting Angle: 90 Degree
- Material: Polysulfone (high-performance thermal plastic)
- Sold individually
- FDA approved and certified to NSF-61, NSF-14, CSA B137.5, ASTM F877, IGC 188-04C, and the Uniform Plumbing Code (U.P. Code)
- Limited 10-year manufacturer warranty
- Previously known as Sea Tech 013534-10
AquaLock 3534-10 Stackable Branch Tee