Upgrade your RV water heater with the tankless Suburban 5286A Nautilus Tankless On-Demand RV Water Heater. Now you can enjoy an infinite amount of hot water when you need it, instead of other tanks that use a lot of energy to keep stored water hot.
Note: Vent caps, switches, and access doors sold separately
- With no storage tank to heat water, the Nautilus On Demand RV Water Heater reduces weight and increases efficiency by only operating when the need for hot water arises.
- Replaces any 6, 10, 12 or 16-gallon porcelain tank models or any 6 or 10-gallon aluminum tank, models
- Operates on 0.5 gallons per minute incoming water flow
- 130 degrees Fahrenheit maximum output water temperature
- Features a built-in freeze protection mechanism
- Can be installed with or without a door
- State of the art 3-try direct spark ignition for safe and reliable operation
- 2-stage modulating combustion system that monitors: Inlet water temperature, Gallons per minute inlet water flow, Output water temperature
- The modulating combustion system instantaneously adjusts the LP gas input to provide consistent and endless comfort regardless of your hot water needs
- Propane powered
- Maximum BTUs: 60,000
- Maximum Operating Water Pressure: 150 lbs PSI
- Water Flow Range: 0.5 - 1.5 GPM
- Also known as Suburban 5286A
- Weight: 36 lbs (with the vent assembly)
- Dimensions: 12.5" Heigh x 12.5" Width x 20.0" Depth
- AGA and ETL Certified
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Suburban Nautilus Tankless On-Demand RV Water Heater