Upgrade your RV water heater with the tankless Suburban Nautilus Tankless On-Demand RV Water Heater. Enjoy an infinite amount of hot water when you need it, instead of other tanks that use a lot of energy to keep stored water hot.
Note: Vent caps, switches, and access doors sold separately
- Reduces weight and increases efficiency by only operating when the need for hot water arises.
- Replaces any 6, 10, 12 or 16-gallon porcelain tank models, or any 6 or 10-gallon aluminum tank models.
- Operates on 1/2 a gallon per minute incoming water flow.
- 130 degrees Fahrenheit maximum output water temperature.
- Features a built-in freeze protection mechanism.
- Can be installed with or without a door.
- State of the art 3-try direct spark ignition for safe and reliable operation.
- Approximate time until ignition after turning on the faucet is 7 seconds.
- 2-stage modulating combustion system (MCS) monitors inlet/output water temperature, and GPM inlet water flow.
- Modulating combustion system instantly adjusts LP gas input to provide consistent and endless comfort regardless of your hot water needs.
- Maximum BTU: 60,000.
- Maximum Operating Water Pressure: 150 PSI.
- Minimum Water Pressure: 30 PSI.
- Water Flow Range: 0.5 - 1.5 GPM.
- Also known as Suburban 5286A.
- Weight: 36 lbs (with vent assembly).
- Dimensions: 12.5" H X 12.5" W X 20.5" D Depth.
- AGA and ETL Certified.
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Suburban Nautilus Tankless On-Demand RV Water Heater