The Suburban Aluminum Anode Rod is a replacement anode rod for Suburban RV Water Heaters that will preserve the life of the water heater by corroding themselves, so the water heater doesn't get corroded.
Note: Check your anode rod every time you empty you RV water heater as you may need to change, if corroded. To drain the tank, just unscrew the anode rode. Water with high levels of iron and/or sulfate will increase the rate of deterioration. Always carry a spare with you, as you never know when you will need to replace the part.
- Aluminum anode rod.
- For use in Suburban RV water heaters.
- Absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water.
- Extends water heater tank life.
- Anode rods should be replaced regularly.
- Dimensions: 8.5" long x 5/8" diameter.
- 3/4" thread size.
- Weighs: 1 lbs.
- Includes 1 anode rod.
- Limited 90 day warranty
Aluminum Anode Rod