Ensure safety and prevent tire blowouts by installing the TST 507TPMSFT6 6 Flow Through Sensor Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). This system accurately monitors tire pressure and temperature simultaneously in real time, while offering you the ability to custom program high and low PSI settings.
507 Monitor Specifications:
Operating Temperature: -4 - 185 degrees F (-20 - 85 degrees C),
Storage Temperature: -22 - 203 degrees F (-30 - 95 degrees C),
Cigarette Plug (Charger) Input Voltage: 12 - 24 VDC,
Frequency: 433.92 MHz.
- Sensor Features:
- Detect leaks and temperature variances quickly and reliably
- Installation wrenches offer protection from theft
- Industrial strength
- Powered by user replaceable batteries (CR-1632)
- Flow through sensors easily allows you to add or remove air, and check tire pressure without removing sensor
- Water resistant
- Easy to remove during seasonal storage to conserve and extend battery life
- Replaceable seal for long lasting durability
- Each sensor can get programmed individually, so you can monitor per axle.
- Battery Life: Approx. 1 Year (Replaceable CR1632)
- Dimensions: 2.05"L x 1.02"W x .93"H
- Monitor Features:
- Monitor up to 22 tires (additional tire sensors required - sold separately)
- Easily installs with dashboard mount or suction cup mount
- Large illuminated display shows PSI and temperature simultaneously
- Built in rechargeable lithium ion battery runs up to 36 hours wirelessly
- Operates on vehicle 12-volt DC or hardware
- Automatic illumination adapts to any light level
- Customize high low pressure and temperature thresholds
- Flashing LED light and audible alarm indicate when pressure or temperature exceeds preset thresholds
- Up to 60 linear ft. range farther with easy to install repeaters (Click Here for Trailer Exchange Repeater)
- Read pressure in PSI, BAR, Kpa, Kgf/cm2, temperatures in F or C
- Easy to use icons
- Monitor Dimensions: 3.50" L x 2.375" W x 0.875" Thick (4.125" L with antenna)
- Includes: (2) installation wrenches, (6) flow through sensors, short antenna, dashboard mounting bracket, suction cup bracket, cigarette charger, hardwire kit, detailed user's manual, and the on board monitor display.
- Limited 2 year manufacturer warranty.
507 Sensor Specifications:
Operating Temperature: -40 - 257 degrees F (-40 - 125 degrees C),
Storage Temperature: -40 - 257 degrees F (-40 - 125 degrees C),
Pressure Range: 0 - 188 psi,
Pressure Sensitivity: +/- 1.5 psi,
Temperature Sensitivity: +/- 1 degree F,
Fast Leakage Alert: 6 psi within 12 seconds,
Transmission Frequency: 433.92 MHz.
TST 6 Flow Through Sensor Tire Pressure Monitoring System