The United Welding Services Trailer Tongue Storage Box - Black is a great way to add some storage to your trailer. With its heavy duty steel construction you can keep your stuff safe under lock and key.
NOTE: Due to the variation in trailer styles, mounting hardware is not included but installation is required. Recommended hardware includes a minimum of two square 3/8" u-bolts with nuts and washers. Also the tools you will need for the install are a drill, drill bit, tape measure, socket wrench and safety glasses.
- Tough and reliable.
- Mounts on lighter weight straight tongues of boat, snowmobile trailers and much more.
- One piece heavy duty 0.080" and 0.063" aluminum design helps prevent sagging, leakage and minimizes denting.
- Stainless steel T-handle lock brass lock system provides rust free product life, one hand access and 2 latch points for strength and security.
- Stainless steel aircraft cable supports allow lid to open 90 degree and withstand up to 1,000 pound load when in the open position.
- Self-Closing Struts automatically close the lid.
- Heavy Duty MicroSeal stripping helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt.
- Dimensions: 20" front length, 34" back length, 21" height and 18" depth.
- 2.9 cubic feet.
- Includes storage box and key.
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in America.
Warning: The trailer box is designed to install on the tongue of a trailer. Before drilling into the box, ensure that your approximate drill location will not puncture, cut or obstruct any brake or fluid lines, electrical wires, fuel tanks, etc.
The installation for this box is relatively simple. Mounting holes will have to be drilled into the box and then you will use the u-bolts with nuts and washers to secure the storage box to the trailer. Refer to the instruction manual under the instructions tab for more detailed instructions.
United Welding Services Trailer Tongue Box - Black