The UltraHeat Tank Heater 40-60 Gal. prevents the contents of your holding tanks from freezing solid when the temperature is sub-zero! Cold room and field tested by third party Labs, some RV Manufactures themselves, and everyday RVer’s to protect down to -11 Degree Fahrenheit (-24 Degree Celsius) on totally exposed RV holding tanks, lower with some additional modifications and insulation.
- Designed to protect your unit's black, gray and fresh portable water holding tanks from freezing
- Mounted below the floor of a motorized or towable RV or leisure vehicle can potentially freeze solid in cold weather
- Thermostatically controlled
- Heats up to a 60 gallon tank
- Mounting Type: Peel and stick
- Ampere Rating: 11.8 Amps
- Voltage Rating: 13.5 Volt DC
- Wattage Rating: 159.3 Watts
- Dimensions: 24" L x 12" W
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Outside temperature must be at least 50°F (10°C) when applying tank, pipe and elbow heaters.
Note: If you are adding to or retrofitting your RV with UltraHeat heaters, especially if your RV is more than three (3) years old, you may want to check first with an RV Dealer to make sure your on-board Power Converter has room for additional circuitry usage or, to determine if you need an additional Power Converter added to your RV of if you need to upgrade to a larger capacity Power Converter on your RV.
UltraHeat Tank Heater 40-60 Gal.