The UltraHeat 3" Elbow Pipe Heater prevents the contents of your holding tanks from freezing solid when the temperature is sub-zero! Protects down to -11 Degree Fahrenheit (-24 Degree Celsius) on totally exposed RV holding tanks.
- Cold room and field-tested by third-party Labs, RV manufacturers, and everyday RV owners.
- The outside temperature must be at least 50°F (10°C) when applying the pipe heater.
- Designed to protect the drain pipes from freezing in cold weather.
- Can only be installed on rigid plastic supply lines, such as Pex.
- Note: Do not install on vinyl or vinyl reinforced fresh water supply lines, they will melt.
- Peel and stick mounting.
- Power Rating: 13.5V DC, 24.3 watts, 1.8 amps.
- All 13.5V DC heaters must be wired through an on/off switch (not included).
- Dimensions: 13" L x 3" pipe diameter.
- Weight: 0.4 lbs.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Note: If you are adding to or retrofitting your RV with UltraHeat heaters, especially if your RV is more than three (3) years old, you may want to check first with an RV Dealer to make sure your on-board Power Converter has room for additional circuitry usage or, to determine if you need an additional Power Converter added to your RV or if you need to upgrade to a larger capacity Power Converter on your RV.
UltraHeat 3" Elbow Pipe Heater