This Suburban Direct Spark Ignition Water Heater is one of the best water heaters on the road today, providing hot water faster than any other water heater in the RV industry.
- Porcelain lined steel construction with an anode rod that draws corrosive elements to itself, giving your water heater a longer lifespan.
- Adjustable gas control valve.
- Copolymer insulation jacket specially fitted to the tank to retain heat.
- Pressure tested twice during the manufacturing process to ensure integrity.
- Recovery Gallons/hr: 10.1.
- Inside mounted switch (not included, see below) for convenient control of water heater gas ignition.
- Type: LP Gas.
- Capacity: 10 Gallons.
- Voltage: 12 VDC.
- Wattage: 1400W
- BTU/hr: 12,000.
- Ignition Type: Direct Spark.
- Also known as Suburban SW10D.
- Required Cut-Out: 16-3/8" H x 16-3/8" W
- Dimensions: 16.21875" H x 16.21875" W x 20.5" depth.
- Weight: 45.2 lbs (empty), 126.2 lbs (full).
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Suburban Direct Spark Ignition Water Heater - 10 Gallon