The Equalizer Systems 8470UPS AJ70 Series has a lifting capacity of 7,500 lbs. and comes standard with a screw style manual override. This jack is manufactured with a 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" outer tube and are available in 24" stroke length. The pump is attached securely to the jack and has a powder coated steel protective cover that is included. The unit comes with a single switch control box, that has a rocker style switch and key lock to prevent accidental use and deter theft. The harness wire is braided with a durable PVC coated nylon that makes the harness hold up in the toughest of conditions. Also included is a set of universal mounting brackets to allow you to mount the jack to you trailer (A bolt kit is needed but sold separately). The AJ is ideally suited for trailers that have living quarters with a 11' short wall or smaller. This AJ 70 Series replaces your existing jack on your trailer and does require a 12 volt battery source to operate.
- To be used with trailers that have living quarters with 11' short walls or shorter
- Commercial single function pump with manual override screw drive
- Wire harnesses have a PVC high temperature nylon braid to hold up in the toughest environments
- Runs on 12 Volt battery
- 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" square tube in tube jack
- Lifting Capacity: 7,500 lbs
- Stroke Length: 24"
- Cylinder Bore: 2"
- Retracted Length: 35.5"
- Extended Length: 59.5"
- Includes: (1) Jack with manual override screw drive and cover, (1) Operating switch and (2) Mounting brackets
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
Equalizer Systems AJ70 Series Single Leg Hydraulic Trailer Jack with Manual Override Screw Drive - 7,500 lbs