The Equalizer Systems 8651UPS is a auto leveling, 4-point system for any bumper pull trailer or travel trailer. It utilizes four two-way hydraulic cylinders, and has the ability to extend and retract the legs during the leveling sequence. The automatic, one touch operation levels a motorhome in approximately two minutes, operating each leg independently in a sequential process. This sequential leveling is a patented process that provides a more precise level throughout the length of the vehicle, adding stability to the vehicle while leveling it as low to the ground as possible.
Note: Please advise the listed hose lengths listed above that are included with the kit. If for some reason you need different sizes than listed, please put that in the order notes or call us at 1-866-332-7881. Please pre-measure before ordering.
- Fits any bumper pull trailer and travel trailer
- Uses 15" jacks
- One pump operates all legs
- One touch, push button Auto-Level operation
- Field adjustable null ensures leveling to operator established level position
- Audible and visual prompts notify user when leveling is in progress and complete
- Stow legs quickly and easily with auto All Retract
- Manual override standard
- Includes: (2) 15" stroke front jacks, (2) 15" stroke rear jacks, complete pump with manual override, Auto Level controller, all harnesses, (4) 12' hoses and (4) 16' hoses
- Kit also comes with weld on brackets to mount the legs to the chassis and a pump mount bracket to mount the hydraulic pump
Equalizer Systems Auto Leveling 4-Point System for Bumper Pull & Travel Trailers