WFCO WF-8965AN-P RV Power Center Converter provides clean interference free power to appliances and sensitive electronics. Automatic three-stage charging provides superior 12V system performance through (11) branch DC circuits, up to (5) branch AC circuits. Provides quiet and reliable operation.
- Converter housing is a robust, plastic construction offering durable & reliable protection
- Provides 65 amps of charging power.
- Clean constant 13.6 VDC nominal output, ensures reliable operation of electronics and appliances.
- Upgrade old and unreliable converter in as little as 1 hour.
- Automatic 3-stage charging extends the life of your battery, modes include:
- 13.2 VDC range "float" mode,
- 13.6 VDC range "absorption" mode
- 14.4 VDC range "bulk" charge mode.
- WF-8965AN-P maintains a quiet operation as the cooling fan only runs when it's needed.
- Won't cause interference with televisions, radios, or other signals.
- Converter automatically shuts off during overload/short-circuits;
- Protects the life of your power center & electrical system.
- Power center converter features reverse polarity protection.
- Accommodates a 30 Amp main AC circuit breaker and up to (5) branch circuits
- Over current, over temperature, & over voltage for additional security.
- Limited 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- FCC Class B Compliant.
- UL & cUL listed
- Weight: 9.75 lbs
- Dimensions: 13.875” wide; 11.625” high; 9” deep
- Mounting cut-out dimensions: 13-7/8" W x 11-9/16" H x 9" D
- Color: Brown
- Output current: 65 Amps
- Output power: 1110 Watt
- Converter type: Three-stage converter charger
- Input Voltage/Hz: 105-130 VAC, 60 Hz
- Voltage output: 13.2 – 14.4V DC Range
- AC circuits: (1) main & (5) branch circuits
- DC circuits: (2) 30 Amp, (9) 20 Amp
WFCO Power Center Converter, 65 Amp, Brown