Control your air springs with the Air Lift 25980 WirelessONE On Board RV Air Compressor System to conveniently inflate or deflate your air springs with one button from the inside or outside of the vehicle. Installation time takes about an hour with the use of common mechanic tools, making this product convenient and time-saving. The Wireless air compressor offers single path airflow, allowing the left and right air spring to simultaneously inflate and deflate to the same pressure.
- Allows you to control the pressure in your Air Springs using inflate/deflate buttons.
- Gives you convenient control for changes in load or road circumstances.
- No more searching for truck stops and gas station compressor to find air!
- Compact remote control fits in the palm of your hand and can clip to your vehicles visor.
- Wireless remote has 3 memory settings for periodically used air pressure settings. (Ex: One setting for your Camper, one for your boat, and one for your trailer.)
- Remote has different backlight colors, allowing you to match your vehicles interior color.
- WirelessONE Air Compressor provides single path airflow for the air springs in your vehicle, allowing your left and right air springs to inflate and deflate simultaneously to the same pressure setting.
- The manifold is weather resistant as well as waterproof for up to 2 feet for maximum life span & rough environments.
- Simple and time-saving installation takes about an hour to complete!
- Install compressor with included hardware, mount the manifold, then, finally install the electrical components & control your air springs wirelessly with the touch of a button.
- Compatibility: Works with most any brand of air springs.
- Weight: 6.5 Lbs
- Shipping box dimensions: 6.25" x 13.5" x 8.25"
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- Includes: Key fob, wireless manifold, compressor, 20-foot hose (1/4"), wireless manifold harness, necessary mounting hardware, & the installation instructions.
- Note: The electrical harness will force the compressor to be within 24” of the manifold in order to make electrical connections.
Air Lift WirelessONE On Board Air Compressor System For Air Springs