Control your air springs with the Air Lift WirelessONE On-Board RV Air Compressor System. Conveniently inflate or deflate your air springs with one button from the inside or outside of the vehicle. Wireless air compressor offers single path airflow, allowing the left and right air spring to simultaneously inflate and deflate to the same pressure.
- Allows you to control the pressure in your Air Springs using inflate/deflate buttons.
- Gives you convenient control for changes in load or road circumstances.
- No more searching for truck stops and gas station compressors to find air!
- Compact remote control fits in the palm of your hand and can clip to your vehicle's visor.
- Wireless remote has 3 memory settings for periodically used air pressure settings. (ex: one setting for your camper, one for your boat, and one for your trailer.)
- Remote has different backlight colors, allowing you to match your vehicle's interior color.
- The manifold is weather-resistant and waterproof for up to 2 feet for maximum life span & rough environments.
- Installation Time: 1 hour approx.
- Compatible with almost any brand of air springs.
- Weight: 6.5 Lbs
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Includes key fob, wireless manifold, compressor, 20-foot hose (1/4"), wireless manifold harness, necessary mounting hardware, and installation instructions.
- Note: The electrical harness will force the compressor to be within 24” of the manifold in order to make electrical connections.
Air Lift WirelessONE On-Board RV Air Compressor System For Air Springs