The Firestone Rear Axle Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit is designed to improve your ride and handling and to reduce suspension fatigue on your vehicle. Equipped with individual inflation valves, allowing you to level your vehicle front-to-rear or side-to-side when carrying off-center loads.
- Reduces the strain on your rear suspension, preventing permanent sagging and friction in the leaf springs.
- Airbags adjust manually, side to side, with individual inflation valves to offer a smoother and more stable ride.
- Maintains the stability of your vehicle even with off-center loads.
- Lightens the contact between axle and frame, reducing your chances of bottoming out.
- Levels uneven loads to ensure safe transport.
- Improves steering and breaking control when towing your trailer.
- Fits the following vehicles:
- 2001-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2001-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2007-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
- No drilling is required for installation.
- Installation time: 1-2 hours
- Load Capacity: 5,000 lbs.
- PSI Range: 5-100.
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Kit includes brackets, air springs, mounting hardware, air line, separate valves for manual inflation, switches, gauges, compressor, and instructions.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
Note: The Ride-Rite kit will not increase your vehicle's weight-carrying capacity. Do not exceed the manufacturer's recommended weight limit.
Firestone Rear Axle Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit - 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC