The BAL 17" Stabilizing Jack is used for leveling and stabilizing tent trailers, lightweight travel trailers and fifth wheels with up to 16" of the frame to ground clearance. Simple bolt-on application. Each jack is capable of lifting 700 lb. max and have a 1,000 lb. load capacity.
- Ideal replacement for Atwood, Fulton, and other non-screw design corner stands
- Bolt-on application; mounting hardware included
- 700 lb. lifting capacity and 1,000 lb. load capacity per jack
- Rust-inhibiting E-coating for long life
- Type: C Jack
- Square shape
- Automotive rust protection
- Low profile storage
- Color: Black electro-coated
- Material: Metal
- Weight: 12.9 lbs
- Travel length: 17"
- Mounting hole dimensions: 16 3/16" from end to end and 3" top hole centers
- Includes: (2) 17" Jacks, (1) Crank handle, Hardware, and Instructions
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA.
BAL Light Trailer Stabilizing Jack - 17" - 1000 lb Capacity