The BigFoot Automatic Leveling System for Class C motorhomes on the Ford E-450 Chassis is the ultimate upgrade to make your RV'ing experience so much easier. This fully automatic hydraulic leveling system features a control panel that allows you to select one button to get your RV level. Other great features include an all-up light to acknowledge that all the jacks are up prior to driving off, manual leveling when the site you're on is way out of level and an emergency retract button to retract all four jacks simultaneously in emergency situations. The Bigfoot Automatic Leveling system comes complete with brackets, hoses, pumps, controls, and cylinders.
Any questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Simple, one-touch operation for fully automatic leveling from 90-120 seconds
- Individual power units at each leveler mean nearly 4x the pump life compared to ordinary central pump systems.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- Four powder-coated cylinders capable of lifting 8,000 pounds each with 13" of stroke
- Four weatherproof hydraulic power units, each with an American made marine pumps & motors wrapped in a steel housing for protection from road spray.
- 100 square inch pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- The Automatic Leveling System includes everything needed to be installed on your Ford E-450 equipped coach.
- Front installation includes (2) QEI-13 Cylinders & 3" x 7" Mounting Bracket
- Rear installation includes (2)QEI-13 Cylinders & Inside Mounting Bracket equipped with Cross-member.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Manufacturer warranty: 2 years Parts, 1 year Labor, cylinders carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System Ford E-450 Chassis