The Bigfoot WC-MB3 Wireless EZ Leveling System For Sprinter Class B & C Motorhomes is perfect for the RV'er looking to upgrade to hydraulic leveling. This system is operated by one central pump that runs the four jacks in pairs. This System includes everything needed to be installed on your coach, including the Wireless remote control and the wireless receiver that simply plugs into the tank assembly. The EZ Leveling system comes complete with brackets, hoses, pump, and controls.
Any Questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Fully bolt-on, no-drill installation.
- Fits 2007 and newer Mercedes Sprinter chassis cab vehicles, specific manufacturers include Forest River, Jayco, Pleasure-Way, and Dynomax. If you have a Coachman, Tiffin, Renegade, THOR, or Winnebago us part #AC-MB4.
- Control operates the jacks in pairs to resist frame twist or slide-out damage.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- (4) powder coated cylinders.
- (1) weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American made marine pump & motor wrapped in a steel housing for protection.
- The Manual EZ Leveling System includes everything needed to be installed on your Ford E-450 equipped coach.
- Front installation includes (2) Cylinders with 13" stroke that has a rated capacity of 8,000 lbs. & 3" x 7" Mounting Bracket
- Rear installation includes (2) Cylinders with 15" stroke that has a rated capacity of 8,000 lbs. & has Inside Mounting Bracket equipped with Cross-member.
- All necessary components and hardware for a complete installation.
- Note: these Sprinter systems are only good for a 3500 cutaway chassis.
- Weight: 170 lbs
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Limited 1-year parts & labor manufacturer warranty
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Wireless EZ Leveling System For Sprinter Class B & C Motorhomes