The Bigfoot WC-E4501 EZ Wireless Leveling System for Class C Ford E-450 Motorhomes is a step up over the manual system with the ability to level the RV with a wireless remote. This system still requires you to manually extend & retract the hydraulic cylinders. The EZ Wireless Leveling System utilizes one pump assembly that operates the four jacks in pairs. The EZ Leveling system comes complete with brackets, hoses, pump, controls and 4 cylinders.
- (1) weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American made marine pump & motor wrapped in a steel housing.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- The Manual EZ Leveling System includes everything needed to be installed on your Ford E-450 equipped coach.
- Front installation includes (2) QEI-13 Cylinders with 13" stroke that has a rated capacity of 8,000 lbs. & 3" x 7" Mounting Bracket
- Rear installation includes (2) QEI-13 Cylinders with 13" stroke that has a rated capacity of 8,000 lbs. & has Inside Mounting Bracket equipped with Cross-member.
- All necessary components and hardware for a complete installation.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Limited 1-year parts & labor manufacturer warranty
- Made in America.
Any Questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
Bigfoot EZ Wireless Leveling System Class C Ford E-450 Motorhomes