The Bulletproof Hitches Extreme-Duty 2-Ball Mount allows you to tow up to 12K or 22K trailers with an adjustable 2” and 2-5/16” ball mount. Fits a 3" receiver. 16” drop/rise. Adjustable hitch ball platform also allows you to tow trailers with different heights.
- 9-position adjustable hitch ball height allows you to tow trailers of various heights.
- Made for vehicles with 34”-36” clearance off the ground to the bottom of your receiver tube.
- Hitch ball may be adjusted up or down and secured in place with pins and clips (included).
- Shank fits a 3” receiver on your tow vehicle.
- Hitch balls are welded onto the ball platform.
- Switching the adjustable balls is easy, simply pull out the pins, flip the ball platform, and place the pins back in.
- Hitch pin and clip, or hitch lock for securing to your receiver are sold separately.
- Provides an attachment point for your trailer coupler.
- Durable steel construction with a powder-coated, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Durable 5/16” thick ball channel.
- Max Drop: 16”
- Max Rise: 16”
- Gross towing weight:
- When used with 2" ball: 12,000 lbs
- When used with 2-5/16" ball: 22,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight capacity: 3,000 lbs
- Distance from hitch pin hole to hitch ball (center to center):
- Pin hole closest to channel: 11-3/4"
- Pin hole furthest from channel: 13-1/4"
- Overall height: 21-3/4"
- Total length with ball platform installed: 18"
- Total length without ball platform installed: 13-1/2"
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to gusset plate:
- Pin hole closest to gusset plate: 3-1/2"
- Pin hole furthest from gusset plate: 5"
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Pin hole diameter: 5/8"
- Adjustment hole diameter: 5/8"
- SAE J684 certified.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Bulletproof Hitches Adjustable 2-Ball Mount For 3" Receiver, 16" Drop/Rise, 22,000 Lbs