The Caframo True North is a smart, rugged electric RV heater with a built-in thermostat to keep your RV warm even on the coldest nights. The True North is an ideal winter storage solution with its ability to turn on when the temperature drops to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
Safety Feature: This model has two-stage overheat protection: a manual reset thermostat and a one-time thermal fuse. If the flow of air becomes blocked, the heater will automatically turn off when the internal temperature reaches ~55°C. The unit will remain off. To reset: Unplug heater, ensure all intakes are free of obstructions and let the unit cool for 10 minutes before restarting.
- Solid steel body construction.
- Resistance wire fan-forced convection heater.
- Automatic thermostat.
- Total climate control with 5 settings.
- Ultra-quiet operation.
- Low profile design prevents tip-overs.
- Anti-freeze setting - kicks on at 38° F (3°C).
- Power Rating: 120V, 60Hz, 13.2A.
- Power Levels: Low - 600W, Medium - 900W, High - 1500W.
- Includes 6 ft. power cord.
- Dimensions: 9.5" L x 11" W x 4.5" H.
- CSA approved to US and Canadian standards.
- Limited 5-Year manufacturer warranty
Caframo True North Electric RV Space Heater