The Curt 51180 Echo Mobile Brake Controller plugs straight into your vehicles 7-way trailer connection and utilizes your smartphone via Bluetooth to control all brake settings on your trailer.
- Portable design allows you to easily transfer from one vehicle to another.
- Uses the app Echo Smart Control, available from the Apple or Google app store.
- Echo Smart Control app can store an unlimited number of vehicle profiles.
- Designed for electric or electric-over-hydraulic brakes.
- Automatically calibrates, reducing installation time.
- Triple-axis, motion-sensing accelerometer allows for smooth, responsive stopping.
- Sensitivity levels can be adjusted for driver preference, trailer load changes, or changing road conditions.
- Potted enclosure seals components from rain and other elements for longer life.
- Works with 2 to 4 trailer brakes (1 to 2 axles).
- Works with low-voltage systems, PWM systems, ABS and cruise control.
- Phone calls can still be received while the brake control app is running.
- Reverse polarity and short-circuit protected.
- When not in use, clean and store the Echo in a dry place.
- Plugs into a standard 7-way RV blade socket on the back of your vehicle.
- The Echo uses the 7-way connector's +12V connection to power the brakes, and it shares this power with your trailer. Make sure the fuse for this connection is rated for 30 amps.
- LED lights indicate if the plug and device are connected and working properly.
- Flashing blue - device not paired, no trailer connected.
- Solid blue - device paired, no trailer connected.
- Flashing yellow - calibrating Echo.
- Flashing green - device not paired, trailer connected.
- Solid green - device paired, trailer connected.
- Flashing red - wiring error.
- Solid red - hardware fault.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or newer, or Android 4.4 or newer.
- Echo length: 6-5/8".
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Curt Echo Mobile Brake Control