The Firestone Rear Axle Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit is designed to improve your ride and handling and to reduce suspension fatigue on your vehicle. Equipped with individual inflation valves, allowing you to level your vehicle front-to-rear or side-to-side when carrying off-center loads.
- Reduces the strain on your rear suspension, preventing permanent sagging and friction in the leaf springs.
- Airbags adjust manually, side to side, with individual inflation valves to offer a smoother and more stable ride.
- Maintains the stability of your vehicle even with off-center loads.
- Lightens the contact between axle and frame, reducing your chances of bottoming out.
- Levels uneven loads to ensure safe transport.
- Improves steering and breaking control when towing your trailer.
- Fits the following vehicles:
- 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet C/K Series Pickup 1500
- 1988 - 2000 Chevrolet C/K Series Pickup 2500
- 1988 - 2000 Chevrolet C/K Series Pickup 3500 - Pickup
- 1988 - 1999 GMC C/K Series Pickup 1500
- 1988 - 2000 GMC C/K Series Pickup 2500
- 1988 - 2000 GMC C/K Series Pickup 3500 - Pickup
- No drilling is required for installation.
- Installation time: 1-2 hours
- Load Capacity: 5,000 lbs.
- PSI Range: 5-100.
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Kit includes brackets, air springs, mounting hardware, air line, separate valves for manual inflation, switches, gauges, compressor, and instructions.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
Note: The Ride-Rite kit will not increase your vehicle's weight-carrying capacity. Do not exceed the manufacturer's recommended weight limit.
Firestone Rear Axle Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit - 1988-2000 Chevy/GMC